The finest quality woven leaders from Austria. All the leaders have a tippet already attached and are looped both ends for easy connections. These woven leaders do not absorb water like braided leaders and float better permanently.
Roman Moser Woven Leaders
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
- All Purpose Dry Floating - Stepped braided Leader - no knots - with end and tippet loop - very soft - hot orange butt for better visiblility - pre-impregnated - monofilament Tippet. A Leader for all types of flyfishing. Floats high when greased, with longer monofilament tippet also very usable for nymph fishing.
- High & Dry Invisible-Floating -Tapered, furled and transparent dry leader - with Tippet Ring and thin monofilament Tippet. Tippet first section 50 cm Monofil in 1 x diameter, second section 100 cm Monofil in 5x diameter (depends on size and weight of the fly) guarantees best balance and turnover.
- High & Dry Ultrafloat -Tapered, furled dry leader made from Dyneema - camouflage effect - very limp - pre-impregnated for best floatability - Tippet Ring with monofilament Tippet - perfect turn over. Extremly durable leader. Should be greased with fly floatant before use.
- Nymph 1 (Slow Sinking) -Invisible tapered and furled fluoro carbon leader for nymph fishing in shallow and clear waters - very slow sinking - useful for still water and surf fishing on the coast - spring creeks - with monofilament tippet. Use longer tippet in stillwater - best leader for chalkstreams.
- Nymph 2 (Sinking) -Tapered allround nymph leader made of very fine furled copper wire and Kevlar - best for nymph fishing in water not deeper than 6 ft. Small steel ring between leader and mono - monofilament tippet. Can be used in flowing water to 1,5 m depth.
- Nymph 3 (Fast Sinking) -Soft metal weighted braided leader - will sink the nymph quickly - very limp and semitransparent - no spooking fish like the high visible sinking lines - easy to cast - monofilament tippet. Can be used as well for streamer fishing - change tippet size.
- Salmon Intermediate -Nearly invisible tapered furled carbon leader for two hand Salmn-Rods - intermediate - long monofilament tippet - perfect turnover. Very limp, made from fluorcarbone, two times heavier than water, holds the fly right under the watersurface, abrasion resistant, cuts also through heavy wind.
- Salmon Sink Tip -Very fast sinking braided leader with soft metal inlay - carries the fly quickly down to the fish - for two hand Salmon Rods. Makes the Floating Line a Fast Sink Tip Line. Only level monofilament tippet required.
|12ft||Salmon Sink Tip||5.69|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.