We've selected the best from our shops to create a great range of products which you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope that you’ll find using our website quick and convenient.
- On the left hand side is a category & filter navigation designed to make it easy for you to find the product you're looking for. You can click on the options which will gradually narrow down to the product you're looking for.
- On the top right you'll find the search bar. You can either search for the product by name or using the catalogue code of the product and clicking search.
- Once you have found something you would like to purchase click on the "Add To Basket". This takes you then in to the shopping basket, from here you can either choose to continue shopping if there is more products that you need or you can "Proceed To Checkout".
- Once you have proceeded to checkout this then takes you through to the Sign In or Register page.
- If you are an existing customer you will need to input your email address and password to sign in. You'll then be shown a summary and your registered details. Check and proceed to select shipping and then payment.
- If you are a new customer you can either checkout as a guest or register an account. It requires only two extra fields to register and account and will benefit you in future purchases. Complete the required fields, select shipping and then proceed to payment.
- Once all stages have been completed, press the "Place Your Order" button, your order will be processed, and you will be directed to the confirmation page showing your order number. An email will then be sent to yourself confirming your order.
Ordering by Phone
We are always happy to answer your queries and give advice. We have a great team of experienced advisors on hand so please call to speak to one of them on +44 (0)1544 327 111 where they can take an order and take the payment over the phone.
Please have ready your:
- Customer number (if known)
- Completed customer details and method of payment in full
- Filled out product order form with the quantity, description, code, size, colour and price of each item you require.
We are open from 09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 15:00 Saturday. If you do wish to call us outside these hours then we do have an out of hours phone service who will be able to take an order from you or if you wish to be rung back the next day then we can do so.
Ordering by Post
To order by post please download, print & fully complete our order form »
Please post the completed form with payment to :
Ordering by Fax
To order by fax please download, print & fully complete our order form »
Please fax the completed form including method of payment in full to:
+44 (0) 1544 327 093
Shopping In Store
We are situated on the A438 between Hereford and Brecon in the pretty village of Winforton, close to the famous River Wye. We also have a busy store and fishing school located in Reading, just off junction 12 of the M4 at Theale. Come and view our entire range under one roof and get expert advice from our staff.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer all the help you will need to select the correct tackle for you wherever you will be fishing. Advice on where to find the best fishing locally is always available. Getting the right new rod and flyline for you is very important - we have a 30m casting pool where you are welcome to try our extensive range before you buy. We always have a great range of pre-owned rods for sale. We will also take quality rods in part exchange if they are in good condition.
View our store opening hours »