Lure Fishing Tackle
There’s been a huge growth in lure fishing in the last few years. Much of this has been fuelled by the army of bass anglers who spend the summer fishing around the coast. As well as the very latest high tech bass lures we also have a great range of traditional spinning lures for salmon and sea trout anglers. With the latest rods, reels and lines, we’ve all the gear you’ll need for every situation. Why not give it a go?
The Best Lure Fishing Tackle, Gear and Accessories
If you enjoy carrying a minimum amount of tackle, being fully mobile and hooking into some serious fish, then lure fishing might just be the answer to your cold water blues!
Lure fishing is more popular than ever – even the most passionate fly fishermen have been seduced by the new lightweight lure fishing tackle we have in our range today. Wherever you fish in both fresh or saltwater there will be the perfect range of lures and tackle to catch whatever predatory fish are lurking in the depths. Because everything is so light fish don’t have to be big to be fun!
Here are five top tips to get you started:
- Use braided line – it’s super strong & nearly zero stretch so you feel everything.
- Get a new LRF set up for the ultimate in fun fishing – great to get kids started too.
- There are opportunities for ‘free fishing’ piers, harbour walls & rocks are great places to start in saltwater whilst the local canal is bound to have a population of perch & pike.
- This kind of fishing is great for short sessions after work in the summer or a quick couple of hours grabbed early morning at the weekend before the family are awake!
- Keep your gear in the car – you never know when you might get a cast or two.