Job Title: Instructor / Sales Advisor
Reports to: Sportfish Game Fishing Centre Manager / Farlows Group Tuition Manager
Location: Sportfish Game Fishing Centre, Theale, Reading, Berkshire
We are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Instructor / Sales Advisor.
This position will involve
Delivering fly casting instruction and game fishing tuition at the Sportfish Game Fishing Centre and working as part of the retail sales team in the onsite game fishing store.
The successful candidate should
- Be able to deliver hourly lessons and day courses and to assist with the organisation and delivery of residential courses, in both single and double-handed disciplines, at a variety of locations.
- Be prepared to work with the current team to deliver tuition of an exceptional standard, and to help stimulate growth within this important sector of our business.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ideally be certified in both single and double-handed casting disciplines, preferably to APGAI or AAPGAI standard.
- Have proven retail sales experience, a thorough understanding of customer service and be able to work well in a small team.
The Instructor / Sales Advisor position is full time one, reporting to the Sportfish Game Fishing Centre Manager and the Farlows Group Tuition Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to work regular weekends and off site, possibly abroad, when required, within a standard 40-hour working week.
We offer a competitive salary and a sales commission.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2017.
We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic individuals for future positions within our fishing, shooting and country clothing teams. If you feel that this is an area of interest then please contact us.