At present we do not have any vacancies.
Job title: Marketing Executive
Location: Hybrid working, central London office.
Reporting to: Group Head of Marketing
Reporting into the Group Head of Marketing and supporting the E-commerce Manager, this is a dual-brand, multi-channel role that’s varied, challenging and rewarding. Key areas include e-commerce, performance marketing, email marketing, content strategy / production / distribution, social media management, as well as wider brand and marketing strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed:
A strategic and results driven mindset, commercial understanding, creative flair, plus excellent organisational and communication skills. You’ll need previous marketing experience, a positive can-do attitude and a drive to make things happen.
What you’ll get in return:
We offer a flexible hybrid working environment (with central London office), 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), statutory pension scheme and a healthy staff discount. You’ll get to join an ambitious, successful team that absolutely loves what it does.
What you need to do next:
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Sales Administrator
Location: Sportfish, Winforton.
Reporting to: Website Manager
This role is within a busy fishing/shooting retail, online and mail order company based in Winforton, Herefordshire. It is a full-time position – 40hrs per week plus approximately one six-hour Saturday each month (on a rota basis).
1. Web administrative support
- Creating new stock items for the websites.
- Product optimisation - sourcing detailed descriptions/images/videos to ensure the products have the best content online. Creating and checking descriptive text.
- Regularly checking, updating and removing existing stock items on the websites when required.
- Website merchandising – ensuring that all website content is displayed as effectively as possible.
2. Sales order processing and sales support
- Printing and checking sales orders.
- Requesting/issuing transfer instructions and booking in stock received from other company locations to fulfil customer orders.
- Collecting stock for orders.
- Dealing with customer queries via email/phone.
- Must be organised and accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be numerate and able to communicate effectively, written and verbal.
- Previous experience of working with websites/online sales in an administrative/support capacity is essential.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com