Abu Max X Casting Combo Kit
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
Special Price £99.99 Regular Price £122.99
A superb, value-for-money, rod & reel combo that can be used in either fresh or saltwater with either braid or monofilament.
Strong and responsive 24T carbon rods with lightweight components are combined with reliable, strong, and light weight MAX™ casting reels which are equipped with the latest technology and features.
- Responsive and strong 24T Carbon rod blank with a moderate-fast action
- Light weight LTS guides
- Ergonomic EVA handle grips
- The compact Max® reel has a lightweight, graphite frame and body
- Includes a 5 + 1 bearing system with a smooth retrieve and a strong drag.
- Power Disk™ drag system
- MagTrax™ brake system
- The reel is left-hand wind only.
- Compact bent handle
- The medium fast-action 6ft 6ins 2 piece rod has an EVA handle with an Abu designed reel seat and stainless steel guides with zirconium coated inserts.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.