Maximum abrasion resistance for salmon and saltwater fishing. Makes impressively invisible leaders for Salmon & big game.
Seaguar Ace Hard Fluorocarbon Tippet
- This hard version has been specially formulated for knot strength and abrasion resistance.
- Makes impressively invisible leaders for Salmon & big game.
- Seaguar Ace is now a favourite cast material for salmon anglers fishing the Kola Peninsular in Russia and Sea Trout in Patagonia.
- Seaguar fluorcarbon has a unique multi-directional polymer structure, giving renforced strength on the knot.
- Seaguar also offers invisibility, high strength to diameter ratio and UV resistance.
*Danny North, Sportfish Winforton says "My first choice fluorocarbon for both Salmon & Saltwater. Very reliable with great knot strength. A must for the serious angler."
|Length||Breaking Strain||Weight g/oz/lbs||Diameter mm / in||Price|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.