Fulling Mill Masterclass Fluorocarbon
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
Price from Price from £16.50
Fulling Mill Masterclass Fluorocarbon brings a technical revolution into your tackle bag with a new super-strong and super-thin pure fluorocarbon. Supple and easy to knot with great knot strength it is suitable for all fishing disciplines including trout, salmon and saltwater.
Sizes Available: 40m & 50m
- Unique pure form premium fluorocarbon
- Technical revolution in design and performance
- 21st century German precision engineering combined with premium grade Japanese raw materials
- Market leading density rating coupled with lowest refractory index
- Superb diameter vs. linear strength ratio, highly abrasion resistant
- Suitable for all flyfishing disciplines including trout, salmon and saltwater
- Supplied on a convenient, simple, large arbor spool.
|Diameter mm / in
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.