The Vision Stillmaniac is a small family of extremely fast action fly rod designed by competition anglers especially for stillwater fishing, helping you achieve maximum distance and power no matter how challenging the conditions are.
Vision Stillmaniac Fly Rod
- The 10’0” #7 is an extremely fast and powerful rod and was made with long casts and deeper sinking lines in mind. A superb all-round boat rod.
- The 9’6” #7 is also a fast rod and is ideally suited for distance casting from the bank or boat with a range of lines.
- The 9’9’’ #6 is a fast rod but a touch more sensitive than its bigger 10’0” brother. This version was made for fishing closer to the surface with floating, midge tip, and intermediate lines.
- Four-piece, medium fast action
- Slate blue blanks with orange markings
- Extremely powerful yet lightweight •
- Light single leg guides
- Length measurements on the rod at 40, 50, 60 and 70 •
- Novel reel seat design with a full wells handle with an orange EVA fighting butt
- Blue round cordura tube
Buying Guides & Advice
|Size/Variant||No. Pieces||Line Rating||Weight g/oz/lbs||Handle Type||Price|
|10ft 0in #7 4pce||4||#7||4.0oz||A||389.00|
|9ft 9in #6 4pce||4||#6||3.8oz||A||389.00|
|9ft 9in #7 4pce||4||#7||3.9oz||A||389.00|
|10ft 0in #8 4pce||4||#8||-||-||389.00|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.