If you like the classic looks and require a larger fit, then this is the model for you. Ideal for larger faces or those who like an oversize style, the Lowdown XL2 features Evolve™ bio-based frames, soft rubber nose pads for comfort and grip and auto lock hinges allow for easy one-handed on-off.
Smith Optics Lowdown XL2 Polarised Sunglasses
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop.
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coatings
- A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you’re spending time on the trail or road.
- Or a traditional neutral gray base and is fine-tuned with a green hue and polarization for glare protection.
- 100% UV protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- VLT = 15%
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Megol nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ eco-friendly bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
POLARISATION: Polarisation cuts glare. Glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this “visual static” for a finely tuned view of the action.
VLT: The amount of light allowed into the lens is called Visible Light Transmission or VLT. The higher the VLT, the lighter the lens tint. Bright conditions require a low VLT and darker conditions need a higher VLT. SMITH offers a VLT range from 9% with their Sun lenses and up to a 50% VLT in the Storm lenses.
HYDROLEOPHOBIC WATER AND OIL PROOF COATING: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.