Costa Pro Blackfin polarised fishing sunglasses have polarised 580® glass lenses and a large comfortable flexible frame. Blackfin Pro are the trusted sunglasses of the true angler.
Costa Pro Series Blackfin Pro Polarised Sunglasses
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
Along with their colour-intensifying, polarised 580® lens technology, Costa Pro Series have included several fishing-performance enhancing features into their bio-resin frames to help you stay out on the water even longer.
- Fully adjustable and vented nose pads - Ventilated nose pads are fully adjustable for a customisable fit. Designed to help reduce fogging so you can see better no matter how hot it gets.
- Secure sticky Hyrdolite® rubber temples - Hydrolite is a rubbery substance that gets stickier the wetter it gets. The new formula is more durable and more remora-like.
- Sweat management channels and eyewear drains - Help to move sweat and water away from your eyes so you can see things like fish.
- Upgraded hooding and side shields - Rubber side shields keep light from leaking in and distracting you, so your focus stays on finding fish.
- Durable metal keeper slots - Clip some keepers on and keep fishing instead of trying to look overboard your CostasComes with Costa case and cleaning cloth
- Premium Polarised 580 Glass Lenses - Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors.
- 100% UV Protection - Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable - The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
Lens Colour Options:
Copper Silver Mirror - A versatile lens colour that is perfect for river and stillwater fishing and other environments with varying light conditions. 12% VLT
Sunrise Silver Mirror - The perfect lens colour for dusk, dawn, overcast and low light conditions. Great also for fish spotting. 25% VLT
Blue Mirror - The best lens for bright, harsh, full-sun situations when on a boat in deep water. 10% VLT
Green Mirror - A high contrast lens ideal for fishing in full sun inshore and on flats. 10% VLT
Size and Fitting: A large lens front designed to fit those with an average-sized head.
Frame Width: 133mm
Bridge Width: 16mm
Lens Width: 60mm
Lens Height: 41.8mm
Temple Arm Length: 121mm
|Sunrise Silver Mirror
|Copper Silver Mirror
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.