WIN a two-day mini break with Wiltshire's Three Daggers Inn Worth ?1,000
We are delighted to have teamed up with Wiltshire’s famous Three Daggers Inn and microbrewery to offer a very special prize package worth £1,000.
The Three Daggers Inn - Situated in Edington, Wiltshire the Three Daggers Inn offers mouth-watering food, a superb selection of drinks, regular events and live music, five-star B&B accommodation, a marvellous farm shop full of fresh local produce and a fantastic microbrewery.
Located above the inn, with its own private entrance, the luxury five-star B&B has lavish bedrooms as well as the use of a private living room and kitchen.
Each bedroom takes its name from a local village or landmark and each has its own charming character. Subtly styled with a rural British feel, yet with luxurious modern touches, the combination ensures you will feel fully relaxed and at home.
Egyptian cotton bedding, white fluffy towels and bath robes warmed on the towel rail, extra pillows, fresh flowers and complimentary toiletries await you and each room also has a flat screen TV, an iPod docking station and a hairdryer. For added luxury you will have use of the Inn’s private living room and kitchen where you can sit in front of a roaring log fire with a cup of tea or glass of wine.
The microbrewery team, lead by Head Brewer Michael Andrews, brew several times every week. The actual brewing process involving mashing, sparging, boiling, fermenting and conditioning takes several days from start to finish and the team constantly check on each brew to ensure consistency with every batch of beer produced.
The team brew a core range of real ales, craft beers, each with their own distinctive tastes and characteristics; from the first ever brew, Daggers Ale 4.1%, through to the most recent addition, Daggers Black 4.5%, a rich stout. The brewing team also experiment with seasonal ales such as a ‘green’ beer which uses the hops grown on their own farm.
The prize is for two people, for a one night stay, who will check in from Monday to Thursday afternoon (midweek to fit in with the brewing schedule) and the winner will enjoy:
- Dinner for two.
- Drinks for two to the value of £75
- Breakfast for two, arranged around the brewing schedule.
- A couple of hours’ fishing on a private lake, five minutes from the brewery.
- Lunch and viewing the other interesting parts of the brewing process.
- Afternoon tea in the Three Daggers before checking out.
- Complimentary bottles of beer and a few other ‘goodies’ before leaving.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
- Entries close at midnight on 30th November 2016.
- Entries must be unique. Strictly one entry per person.
- Farlows Group and Three Daggers Inn employees, or their families, are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is for two people.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- The stay is mid-week, subject to availability and must be taken and booked within six months of the prize issue.
- All other purchases to be settled on departure.
- Transport to and from Three Daggers Inn is not included but may be organised at an additional cost.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, Three Daggers Inn or Sportfish is unable to provide the stated prize, it reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.