Paying with Card
- We accept payment from the following providers: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro UK, Maestro International, American Express, Visa Electron
- The card must be registered to the billing address when placing your order.
- We do not charge your credit card for any item until it is ready to ship.
- Our website software encrypts all credit card numbers when the order is placed on our secure server using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- All card transactions go through a fraud checking procedure. In some instances we may contact you to confirm certain details.
- Once you've succesfully completed an order, you will be re-directed to a confirmation page and receive an order number.
Paying with PayPal
- Complete the first stages of the checkout and select your delivery method.
- You'll then need to select the PayPal payment methond.
- This will then take you to the PayPal website where you'll be required to enter your username and password, then confirm the transaction.
- You'll then be re-directed back to our site with a confirmation page and order number if the transaction is succesful.
Paying with eVouchers
- eVouchers are available in the dominations of £5, £10, £20 & £50
- eVouchers are only redeemable online, they are not redeemable in any of our stores or by mail order
- They can be used as full or part payment for any order on the internet.
- When paying part payment of the order with EVouchers the remainder has to be paid by credit/debit card.
Find out more information on redeeming eVouchers »