Guideline LPX Double Handed Fly Rod
Price from Price from £499.00
An epic new range of rods from Guideline featuring C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology, designed for salmon and sea trout fishing.
LPX Chrome and LPX Chrome T range, designed and built with a deep-loading rod action for power that kicks in earlier in the cast without sacrificing speed. These rods have a lightness, stability and responsiveness that makes them perfect tools for hunting sea trout & salmon.
LPX Chrome fly rods are designed and built with a brand-new Guideline rod action. They have a ¾ deep load and power that kicks in earlier in the cast without sacrificing the speed in the rods. They have a lightness, stability and responsiveness that connect you with the cast in a totally new way. LPX Chrome 6pc are travel friendly fly rods perfect for hunting large seatrout, salmon, or steelhead. The 6-piece rods have a slightly faster action than the 4-piece models.
- C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology.
- Medium Fast action with a blank construction that generates a fast recovery speed.
- Versatile rod action that manages all types of lines.
- Super light rods with low swing-weight that lets you fish long brutal hours in search of Chrome without fatigue.
- Glossy coated deep Teal/Grey colored blanks with matching Teal wrappings.
- FLOR grade quality cork grips with rubber-cork reinforcements to stand the test of time and hard days on the water.
- Matte-Grey/Teal hard anodized reel seats with “CHROME logo" to ensure thickest and hardest layer of protective anodizing possible.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
- Guides are single leg and PVD coated in a semi-matte gun smoke finish. Strong finish without toxic lead.
- Delivered with recycled polyester rod bag in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
- GL ECO-Tech ™, no grinding of blanks that produce harmful dust at production facility.
- Low Toxic Resins: Glues and varnish on the rods have a very low content of harmful substances, which leads to a healthier worker’s environment.
C.A.P M4.0™ gives spectacular performance with flawless recovery and unique precision. C.A.P Technology features a Complex Axial Pattern (CAP) paired with unidirectional carbon fiber layups. In CAP, layers of carbon fibers are placed in varying angles to each other to maximize strength and stability in all directions. In a unidirectional non-woven carbon pattern, all fibres run in a single, parallel direction ensuring maximum strength lengthwise. M4.0 ™ is the resin we use in this type of blank construction. The properties of this resin fill the gaps in the carbon cloth more effective than normal resins and has greater strength. It also decreases the overall need for resin in blank construction. Resulting in lighter rods than ever before
|Size/Variant ||Weight g/oz/lbs ||Price|
|11ft 7in Chrome #7/8 4pce ||5.7oz ||499.00|
|12ft 9in Chrome #8/9 4pce ||6.9oz ||659.00|
|13ft 9in Chrome #9/10 4pce ||7.4oz ||679.00|
|14ft 9in Chrome #10/11 4pce ||8.8oz ||699.00|
|12ft 6in Chrome T #7/8 6pce ||6.6oz ||689.00|
|12ft 9in Chrome T #8/9 6pce ||6.9oz ||709.00|
|13ft 9in Chrome T #9/10 6pce ||7.5oz ||719.00|
|14ft 9in Chrome T #10/11 6pce ||8.9oz ||739.00|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.