These full fingered gloves are a real innovation. When worn they feel like they are made from super thin neoprene which gives thermal insulation, but in addition, they are 100% waterproof and breathable. Great in the cold and wet, the waterproof technology keeps you warm and dry. Even when it's warm, sweat is pulled away from the body and leaves through the highly breathable membrane.
SealSkinz exceptional technology uses a unique seamless three layer construction - an outer, a waterproof, highly breathable membrane and an inner lining.
*How They Work
- Inner Layer : The inner lining has been specially developed to actively wick moisture away from the skin to increase comfort and warmth and reduce the chance of blisters. It is made from either Coolmax or Merino wool.
- Middle Layer : The waterproof breathable membrane is inserted using patented technology and allows perspiration, as water vapour to escape whilst preventing water coming in. The membrane typically has a breathability of greater than 65% WVP, making the socks and gloves completely waterproof, highly breathable and windproof.
- Outer Layer : The outer layer is designed for extra durability and abrasion resistance with stretch to fit properties. It is tough and durable designed to stand up to all weather conditions.
- 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane
- Close fitting and dexterous
- Grip dots for gripping power in the wet
- For guide sizes, measure the hand circumference at the base of the knuckles.
- SealSkinz products can be machine washed up to 40oC and some can be tumble dried. It is advised that you do not iron or dry out on a radiator or other direct heat source.
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size
Buying Guides & Advice
Read our clothing care guide »
Read how to find your glove size »