Fusion Control™ technology by Sealskinz is a revolutionary glove system that bonds the liner and outer shell to a unique hydrophilic membrane creating a 100% waterproof fabric with unmatched breathability. This also eliminates any movement between layers and enables the glove to fit much closer to the skin which provides the wearer incredible amounts of dexterity and control.
With Fusion Control™ technology you get total waterproofness, breathability, windproofness, plus the increased level of dexterity and control required for high-performance activities.
The patented process bonds an interior liner, waterproof breathable membrane, and outer shell as one, creating gloves that are thin, highly dexterous, protective against wet and cold, and breathe incredibly well. Improved with an innovative 'open mesh' bonding process that allows for maximum moisture transfer out of the glove while still keeping the three layers secured as one.
Unique to Fusion Control™ waterproof gloves, the use of a solid hydrophilic membrane makes it 100% water and windproof. Hydrophilic membranes have a special characteristic that allows them to move water vapor away from your hands at the molecular level. This gives them a remarkable ability to release perspiration steam and warm air from the glove and greatly improve the comfort level for the user.
The Sealskinz Fusion Control™ collection of gloves use premium outers and inner liners, including goatskin leather, stretch Lycra®, PU suede, COOLMAX®, and merino wool. Materials are chosen based on their thermal, durability, wicking, and odour management properties.
- High dexterity and wide range of movement
- Significant improvement in grip
- Precise control between the glove and equipment
- Zero risk of liner pull-out or slippage
- Unmatched thermal regulation and moisture control
- Outer Lining - Fleece Backed Stretch Lycra®
- Palm - PU Suede
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - COOLMAX®
- These are the type of gloves you can throw in the wash along with the rest of your gear. No need to wash with a special detergent
- Wash at 30ºC/85ºF
- Drip Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach
- Sizes Available:
- Small - 7-8in
- Medium - 9in
- Large - 10in
- XLarge - 11in