A hard nylon shooting line with a unique handling section, the best choice for distance.
RIO Gripshooter Shooting Line
RIO’s GripShooter is based on the very popular SlickShooter, but has a thick, coated handling section that makes it very easy to grip in cold conditions. The thin nylon shooting line gives caster’s the maximum distance and is light enough to hold off the water at range and allow anglers great control of their head and fly far out in the swing. A neat 8” welded loop at the front end allows for fast and efficient head changes.
- Thick, highly visible handling section for grip, durability and visibility.
- Size 25lb : Blue/Orange, 15ft Handling Section. Use with #7/8 shooting heads.
- Size 35lb : Green/Orange, 16ft Handling Section. Use with #8/9 shooting heads.
- Size 44lb : Red/Orange, 17ft Handling Section. Use with #9/10 shooting heads.
- Size 50lb : Yellow/Orange, 18ft Handling Section. Use with #10/11 shooting heads.
Buying Guides & Advice
|Size/Variant||Colour||AFTM||Length||Diameter mm / in||Price|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.