An easy shooting head designed for effortless distance and great presentation
RIO AFS Shooting Head Kit
RIO’s benchmark AFS (Advanced Flight Spey) heads feature a long tapered Scandinavian design that produces tight loops and long, effortless casts. They are the very best line design for presentation. Many of the original AFS models have now been upgraded to ConnectCore and moved to the Scandi range. However Floating AFS Heads and the AFS kit which includes a matching Powerflex Shooting line and Versileaders are still available.
- Easy loading design helps anglers make long, effortless casts
- Long, fine front taper generates tight loops that unroll with great presentation
- Printed ID system for easy recognition
- Attach the rear easy ID Loop to the shooting line
- Use VersiLeaders / Tapered leaders for best performance
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
|Size/Variant||Colour||AFTM||head length||head weight||Price|
|#10/11||Green / Yellow||#10/11||40.5ft/12.3m||640grains/42g||169.99|
|#9/10||Green / Yellow||#9/10||39.5ft/12m||580grains/38g||169.99|
|#8/9||Green / Yellow||#8/9||38.5ft/11.7m||520grains/34g||169.99|
|#7/8||Green / Yellow||#7/8||37.5ft/11.4m||460grains/30g||169.99|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.