The Monomaster is a nifty little eco-friendly gadget designed to store waste nylon monofilament and other fishing line. It stores pieces of used line out of harm’s way and thus keeps both the environment and your vest pockets and tackle boxes clean and tidy.
Monomaster Waste Line Collector
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
Every angler generates waste nylon while fishing. Changing a leader, changing a fly or lure, or making a wrong cast and getting tangles, all are unavoidable, and produce shorter or longer pieces of waste fishing line.
As we anglers are very environmentally aware, we realize that throwing away bits and pieces of used nylon in the environment is not an option. It is very polluting, takes hundreds of years to break down and can form a deadly trap for birds, small mammals, fish and other animals. In many ways it spoils our beautiful nature!
So we take our waste nylon home to dispose of it in the bin where it belongs.
But in the meantime it sits in our vest pocket or tackle box and every angler is familiar with the frustration caused by the waste nylon we put in there: it becomes a tangled mess which gathers all kinds of small items and is very awkward to deal with. And if you forget about it, it will turn up in your washing machine and block the filter system.
- It is compact, lightweight, easy to handle
- Takes up a lot of used nylon, which can be disposed of in a responsible manner at home.
- The Monomaster fits in every pocket or lure box or can be attached to a fly vest D-ring or a handy retractor.
- Easy to Use: Feed the waste nylon or other fishing line into the slit and turn the handle until the line is inside.
- Easy to clean: Open the Monomaster by taking it in your fist and pushing the handle sideways with your thumb. Take off the cap, take out the spindle, cut the line and throw away responsibly, in the trash at home. Once cleaned, replace spindle and cap, and your Monomaster is ready to use again, and again.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.