BioStrike is a putty indicator that makes adjusting the depth and size of indicator simple.
Loon Biostrike Indicator Putty
- Biostrike floats high and will not become waterlogged, or come off during vigorous false casting.
- It is also reusable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- It is the perfect indicator when fishing small flies that are difficult to see.
- It can be used nymph fishing or fishing small dry flies.
- Biostrike is so sensitive that it can detect the subtlest of strikes and lands softly, so it will not spook fish.
- 50/50 colour combination tub of pink and yellow.
How To Use: Wet fingers and pinch desired amount. Form in to football shape and apply to the line. When done, put back in the container and reuse again.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.