BioStrike is a putty indicator that makes adjusting the depth and size of indicator simple.
Loon Biostrike Indicator Putty
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
- Biostrike floats high and will not become waterlogged, or come off during vigorous false casting.
- It is also reusable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- It is the perfect indicator when fishing small flies that are difficult to see.
- It can be used nymph fishing or fishing small dry flies.
- Biostrike is so sensitive that it can detect the subtlest of strikes and lands softly, so it will not spook fish.
- 50/50 colour combination tub of pink and yellow.
- Size: 1 oz tub
How To Use: Wet fingers and pinch desired amount. Form in to football shape and apply to the line. When done, put back in the container and reuse again.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.