Holds a fully assembled rod securely without hindering your casting. A side release buckle releases your rod with a pinch of the fingers. Clips onto most Fishpond products and most other belts and packs.
Fishpond Quikshot Rod Holder
- Updated from our first version, the new 2.0 Quikshot Rod Holder has an improved back attachment for using on Fishpond packs and on wader belts.
- Also updated from the previous version, the rod holder has been simplified to no longer use a magnetic release, which means strong winds and heavy reels won’t force the magnetic clasp open. The new side release buckle is stronger but still opens with the pinch of your fingers.
- Thermoformed moulded rod holder cradles any size rod handle
- Webbing loop with a poly tube overlay for holding the butt of a standard rod or a fighting butt
- Quick release buckle with webbing adjustment secures the rod handle into the rod cradle, and releases your fully rigged rod with just one quick pinch.
- Includes upper magnetic closure to add additional stability when using our backpacks
- Adjustable back attachment system will attach to the moulded tabs found on many Fishpond products, or to most Wader belts. The system can be adjusted to fit to 30mm or 50mm width webbing.
- Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling (not recommended for right hand casters), Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag, and Windriver Roll-top Backpack. *All compatible pack models are 2018 or n
- Dimensions : 5.5in x 4.5in x 0.56in
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.