This fully submersible backpack is one of Fishponds' toughest bags ever, constructed with their bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TIZIP® closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry. This new pack is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and moulded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Capacity : 28 Litres
- Size : 53cm x 30cm x 23cm
- Colours Available : Yucca and Riverbed Camo