WIN a Four-Night Break for Two to the Beautiful Island of Tresco, Just Off the Cornish Coast, Worth ?1650!
This month we have teamed up with Tresco Island, in the Isles of Scilly, to offer one lucky winner and a guest a four-night break.
The private island, which is situated less than 30 miles from Cornwall, is a fishing and shooting paradise. The family-owned island boasts beautiful beaches backed by sand dunes as well as contrasting heathland and lakes - the perfect environment for a range of country and coastal pursuits.
Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, and with many quays, coves and islets, fishing enthusiasts will be in their outdoor element. For shooting enthusiasts, during the winter months it is possible to organise group shoots in this unique environment. Partridge, woodcock and pheasant all frequent the diverse island landscape.
For avid bird watchers, the island’s two fresh waters pools provide excellent vantage points to watch dunlins, plovers and ducks. In spring when the migratory birds visit, razorbills, puffins, guillemots, cormorants and the occasional purple herons can also be spotted – a bird watchers’ heaven.
Tresco Island is also home to the world-famous Abbey Garden. The botanical wonderland, described as ‘Kew with the lid off’ features a global gathering of plants from over 80 countries. Proteas from South Africa, Acacia from Australia and Passion Flowers from Peru are just some of the exotic flora that adorn the garden.
Tresco is offering this wonderful prize for a winner and a guest. The self-catering accommodation included in the four-night prize is a stay in a beautiful one-bedroom Sea Garden Cottage with uninterrupted ocean views. Also included is dinner on one evening for two in The New Inn, the island’s only pub, as well as return flights from Land’s End to St Mary’s and transfers to and from the neighbouring island to Tresco.
Find out more by visiting the Tresco Island website at www.tresco.co.uk
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries close midnight on Thursday 5th March 2015.
- Accommodation is for four nights self-catering in a one bedroom Sea Garden Cottage.
- The prize is for two people.
- Prize must be taken before 18th December 2015 and is subject to availability and excludes school holidays and bank holidays.
- Return flights from Land’s End to St Mary’s included (flights from Exeter or Newquay available for a supplement).
- Return transfers from neighbouring island St Mary’s to Tresco included.
- No other transport or travel is provided.
- No cash alternative.
- All extras will need to be paid for.
- Dinner at The New Inn maximum spend for two is £80. Dinner allowance not redeemable against any other meals or drinks.
- The winner will be chosen at random no later than 6th March 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- Entries must be unique. Strictly one entrance per person.
- Farlows Group employees are not permitted to enter.