If you do a lot of fly tying then these tungsten carbide scissors are very hard wearing and cut with great precision and smoothness, and should last a lifetime.
Sportfish Tungsten Carbide Scissors
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
- These scissors are identical to the Gold Loop Scissors except that the tungsten carbide finish makes them very, very hard wearing indeed.
- These blades never need sharpening as long as they are used for cutting normal fly tying materials.
- If you do a lot of fly tying then the additional investment will repay itself.
- The black loops identify these scissors as tungsten scissors.
- Sizes Available: Arrow Point Scissors 3.5in & Universal Scissors 4in
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.