Simms AlumiBite Star Wading Boot Cleats are specifically engineered to fit with the Simms StreamTread™ lug pattern utilizing corrosion-free aluminum to conform to micro-surfaces of rocks.
- Corrosion-free aluminum is softer than carbide & physically conforms to the micro surfaces of rocks to provide an excellent grip
- Specifically engineered to fit with the Simms StreamTread™ lug pattern so the cleat cannot spin or work loose
- May be used individually or in combination with HardBite™ Star Cleats & Studs in any pattern that the angler chooses to best fit the wading environment
- Screws included
Simms HardBite Star Wading Boot Cleats offer the best stud solution for added stability in difficult wading conditions. Use separately or in combination with our HardBite Studs.
- Designed to fit predefined cleat locations on Vibram® rubber outsoles featured on Simms RiverTread®, StreamTread™ & VaporTread Platforms
- Carbide chips welded to each arm of the cleat for added traction & durability