Richard Wheatley Flat Foam Boxes can be used to store a vast range of different sized flies and lures.
Richard Wheatley Flat Foam Fly Box
Richard Wheatley's craftmanship has been famous for nearly 150 years. All interior fly box fittings are assembled by hand and each box is finished with the greatest care. Wheatley boxes are made to last and will provide you with many years of service.
- Flat foam is an excellent material for fly box interiors.
- The foam does not absorb water, allowing the flies to dry quickly without any damage of the hooks rusting.
- Foam boxes can be used to store a vase range of different sized flies and lures
- 1601F: Flat foam in base & lid
- 1601/1.5F: Flat foam in base & lid
- 1602/1.5F: Flat foam in base & lid + swingleaf
*Voted "Best Manufacturer of Fly Boxes" in the Total Flyfisher's 2013 Tackle Awards
Buying Guides & Advice
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.