Patagonia Travel Rod Roll Bag
Price from Price from £54.99
Patagonia's Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. Crafted from tough, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers.
Colour: Coriander Brown
Sizes Available: Small and Large
- Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
- Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
- Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
- Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods
- Large rod roll can easily accommodate 40-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/13-foot rods
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.