The fabric is bluesign™ approved, has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage 4.4-oz (150-g)
- Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odour control.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
Buying Guides & Advice
Wader Base & Under Layer Guide »