Le Chameau Chasseur Leather Lined Wellington Boots (Calf 41)
Price from Price from £360.00
The leather-lined Chasseur boot by Le Chameau is guaranteed impermeable, hardwearing and easy to put on. Kevlar reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, waterproof Riri Aquazip and snap button for fastening. Premium leather lining with leather insole and shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain outsole sole with reinforced shank for better arch support.
Sizes Available: UK7 - UK13
Calf Size: 41cm
Le Chameau has been manufacturing premium quality boots in France since 1927. Their name has become synonymous with excellence; excellence in materials, excellence in design and excellence in manufacture. All Le Chameau boots are handcrafted by master bootmakers from natural rubber.
The attention to detail combined with continuous product development has earned Le Chameau the reputation as the world's most respected bootmaker. Steeped in tradition yet always at the forefront of boot technology, Le Chameau uses only the latest soles, mid soles and innovative linings in the manufacture of their top of the range boots.
Whilst the fit of the foot is very important, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau boot is handmade on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported.
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you normally wear them inside your boots. If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size. For a more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use (eg. a full day of hunting, fishing )
- Made of natural latex, which is strong, durable, and supple.
- 100% Waterproof
- Lined with full-grain leather so they will never leave you clammy.
- The watertight full-length heavy-duty side zip with press stud tightening strap makes Chasseur easy to put on and take off. DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres are used in the natural rubber mix to reinforce the forefoot areas, improving tear and abrasion resistance and performance in harsh terrain.
- The abrasion-resistant Grip outsole offers sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain.
- The dual-density Grip sole absorbs shock and features a shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support. The quick-drying removable leather insoles cushion the foot and provides additional insulation.
- These boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Shoe Size ||Price|
|UK6/EU39 ||Green ||6 ||360.00|
|UK6.5/EU40 ||Green ||6.5 ||360.00|
|UK7/EU41 ||Green ||7 ||360.00|
|UK8/EU42 ||Green ||8 ||360.00|
|UK9/EU43 ||Green ||9 ||360.00|
|UK10/EU44 ||Green ||10 ||360.00|
|UK10.5/EU45 ||Green ||10.5 ||360.00|
|UK11/EU46 ||Green ||11 ||360.00|
|UK12/EU47 ||Green ||12 ||360.00|
|UK13/EU48 ||Green ||13 ||360.00|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.