This British made automatic inflating life jacket is designed for children aged around 3 to 12 years. It has all the features of the adult automatic life jackets.
Blue Wave Childrens Automatic Life Jacket
With 150 Newton’s of buoyancy this lifejacket conforms to European standard EN 396. Officially classed as a lifejacket because it turns the child into the upright position once in the water. This lifejacket is recommended for use offshore and in foul weather conditions.
- It offers both automatic and manual inflation, through a British 'United Moulders' system, with a 24g CO2 cylinder.
- Integrated harness with stainless steel fittings including a single crutch strap, and a D ring for attaching a lifeline.
- Designed to be comfortable for kids to wear it is both lightweight and compact allowing good freedom of movement.
- The inflating bladder is bright yellow in colour with solas searchlight reflecting panels.
- A whistle attached by a cord to attract attention.
- Works in freshwater and saltwater
- Approximate Weight 650g
- Size Available : One size fits weight range 15 kg to 40 kg, roughly 3 -12 years in age.
*Due to new laws governing the transportation of hazardous materials, we are unfortunately unable to ship gas cannisters or life jackets containing a gas cannister to any overseas destinations, Northern Ireland & The Highlands in the UK. We can despatch to other addresses in the UK but are only permitted to use UPS for delivery sorry.
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.