Built on High performance, fast recovering middle to tip action blanks, each rod in the Shadow range has a refined action which reflects its intended use.
So be it river, stream or lake, or anything in between, the Hardy Shadow, with its unmistakable Hardy quality throughout, is set to deliver an incredible ‘Hardy’ fishing experience to anglers across the globe.
- Middle to tip action, fast recovery blanks
- 4 section design
- RHW handle configurations = Burl wood spacer with anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- FW handle configurations = Full anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- Lined butt guides and hard chrome single leg snake intermediates
- Translucent olive green blank finish, with silver highlights
- Section line up marks
- Full ‘AAAA’ grade cork handle
- Supplied in a Hardy cloth rod bag and Hardy cloth covered rod tube
Buying Guides & Advice
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Handle Type Length Price 8ft 6in #4 4pce 4 #4 72g/2.5oz Half Wells 8ft 6in 299.00 9ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 80g/2.8oz Half Wells 8ft 6in 329.00 9ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 78g/2.7oz Half Wells 9ft 0in 329.00 9ft 0in #8 4pce 4 #8 113g/3.9oz Full Wells + EH 9ft 0in 349.00 9ft 0in #9 4pce 4 #9 115g/4.0oz Full Wells + EH 9ft 0in 349.00 9ft 6in #7 4pce 4 #7 117g/4.1oz Full Wells + EH 9ft 0in 359.00 10ft 0in #7 4pce 4 #7 120g/4.2oz Full Wells + EH 10ft 0in 379.00 11ft 0in #6/7 4pce 4 #6/7 130g/4.5oz Full Wells + EH 11ft 0in 389.00 14ft 0in #9/10 4pce 4 #9/10 259g/9.1oz Full Wells + EH 14ft 0in 629.00