Job Title: Farlows Group Tuition Manager / Sales Advisor
We are seeking a candidate to fill the position of Group Tuition Manager / Sales Advisor.
This position will involve:
Day-to-day management of the Sportfish and Farlows tuition departments, as well as working directly alongside the retail sales team within the Sportfish Reading store.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to deliver hourly lessons, day courses and be competent to organise and deliver residential courses in both single and double-handed disciplines at a variety of locations.
- Be prepared to work with the current team to deliver tuition of an exceptional standard, and to stimulate growth within this important sector of our business.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Have sufficient literacy and photography skills to deliver online and print content to promote our tuition products in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Ideally be certified in both single and double-handed casting disciplines, preferably to APGAI or AAPGAI standard.
- Have excellent leadership and organisational skills, a thorough understanding of customer service and be able to work well in a small team.
- Experience in sales and retail is also desirable, but training will be given as necessary.
The Group Tuition Manager will report to the Sportfish Reading Store Manager and the Farlows Group Managing Director and will be expected to work weekends and be available to work off site, possibly abroad, when required, within a standard 40-hour working week.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]. The closing date for applications is 22nd April 2016.
We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic individuals for future positions within our fishing, shooting and country clothing teams. If you feel that this is an area of interest then please contact us.