The award winning Nautilus NV series of reels sport a larger, lighter and stronger version of the CCF Disc Brake System. The best value and performance reel available for fresh and saltwater.Stunningly well designed, these are the cutting edge of reel design. - Pre-stressed spring washers for lifetime drag consisitency - 3 sealed ceramic bearings - 2 thrust bearings for flawless reeling at maximum drag settings - Japanese industrial grade one-way clutch for instant drag engagement - Maintenance free and fully sealed drag system
- Nautilus NV 8/9 G-7 - The G-7 spool for the NV 8/9 was designed to offer fly fishers a larger arbor 7 wt reel without sacrificing weight by fitting it to the super light NV8/9 frame. his is a great 7 wt steelhead set-up.
- Nautilus NV 10/11 G-8 - This reel will become popular among all 8 weight fishermen, whether on the Dean river for single handed steelhead or on a Los Roques pancake flat after bonefish.
- Nauitilus NV 11/12 G-9 - This Giga arbor spool will bring your salmon skipping back to you in a heartbeat. It looks mean, acts mean and is mean. This is a must have. Fit, form, function and balance, nothing beats it.
- Naultilus NV Monster - This is a serious big game reel, for blue water fishing with 12 weight+ rods! Marlin, sailfish, tuna and sharks - beware!
- Pre-stressed spring washers for lifetime drag consistency
- 3 sealed ceramic bearings
- 2 thrust bearings for flawless reeling at maximum drag settings
- Japanese industrial grade one way clutch for instant drag engagement
- Maintenance free and fully sealed drag system
The Giga Arbour (G) reels are offered as an alternative to the standard Nautilus reels. The spool has a very large arbour fr the fastest line pick up, reduced line coil and faster backing drying.
The NV Monster is THE reel for big game fish. Not only does it have the award winning NC CCF drag system, and is incredibly strong, but it also manages to be the lightest true big game #12+ on the market.
*Reels Designed For Trout & Saltwater - Size NV G7
*Reels Designed For Salmon & Saltwater - Sizes NV 8/9, NV G8, NV 10/11, NV G9, NV 11/12, NV Monster, 400-550 & 450-750
*Award Winner for 2009 Dealers' Choice in Fly Fishing Retailer
Buying Guides & Advice
Weight g/oz/lbs Capacity Model Line Rating Diameter mm / in Price 281g/9.9oz WF10/225yds/30lb NV 10/11 #10/11 127mm/5.0in 799.00 187g/6.6oz WF7/225yds/20lb NV G7 #6/7 101mm/4.0in 549.00 204g/7.2oz WF8/225yds/30lb NV G8 #7/8 108mm/4.25in 599.00 235g/8.3oz WF9/225yds/30lb NV G9 #9 114mm/4.5in 629.00 280g/9.9oz WF12/325yds/30lb NV Monster #12 127mm/5.0in 799.00 230g/8.1oz Spey #8/9/200yds/30lb 400-550 #7/8/9 108mm/4.25in 649.00 258g/9.1oz Spey #10/11/200yds/30lb 550-750 #9/10/11 114mm/4.5in 749.00
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 ) Value 5 star :100% ( 1 ) Design 5 star :100% ( 1 )Total : 1 Reviews
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per page
Excellent, don't buy any other Review by theflicker
Value Quality Design
I use a 8/9 and it holds 300 yards of 50lb XP pro braid plus a 10wt 40 yard RIO outbound line when abroad, makes it really 8/9/10 reel.
My seem expensive to some but this quality does not come cheap, it be the best buy you'll ever make. (Posted on 14/08/2012)
Login to add review
- Excellent, don't buy any other Review by theflicker