- This hard version has been specially formulated for knot strength and abrasion resistance.
- Makes impressively invisible leaders for Salmon & big game.
- Seaguar Ace is now a favourite cast material for salmon anglers fishing the Kola Peninsular in Russia and Sea Trout in Patagonia.
- Seaguar fluorcarbon has a unique multi-directional polymer structure, giving renforced strength on the knot.
- Seaguar also offers invisibility, high strength to diameter ratio and UV resistance.
*Danny North, Sportfish Winforton says "My first choice fluorocarbon for both Salmon & Saltwater. Very reliable with great knot strength. A must for the serious angler."
Length Breaking Strain Weight g/oz/lbs Diameter mm / in Price 50m/164ft 8.8lb 4000g/8.8lb 0.2mm/0.008in 12.99 50m/164ft 6.6lb 3000g/6.6lb 0.18mm/0.007in 12.99 50m/54.7yds 5.5lb 2500g/5.5lb 0.16mm/0.006in 12.99 50m/54.7yds 44lb 20000g/44lb 0.52mm/0.02in 20.50 50m/164ft 30lb 13400g/30lb 0.44mm/0.017in 16.99 50m/164ft 25.5lb 11600g/25.5lb 0.41mm/0.016in 14.50 50m/164ft 23lb 10700g/23lb 0.37mm/0.015in 12.99 50m/164ft 19lb 8700g/19lb 0.33mm/0.013in 12.99 50m/164ft 15.4lb 7000g/15.4lb 0.28mm/0.011in 12.99 50m/164ft 13.6lb 6200g/13.6lb 0.26mm/0.01in 12.99 50m/164ft 11.6lb 5300g/11.6lb 0.24mm/0.009in 12.99 50m/54.7yds 35lb 15600g/35lb 0.47mm/0.019in 17.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review