This sock will keep you dry and on the move in wet or cold conditions. Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including cold and numb feet, blisters, frostbite, and worse. Ideal for a variety of temperatures, this sock will keep you dry and warm in rain, snow, and mud, through stream crossings, and standing in leaky waders.
- 100% waterproof amd extremely breathable. Featuring a three-layer bonded construction that combines a 100% waterproof hydrophilic membrane between a premium Merino wool interior for warmth and sweat-wicking, and a durable nylon blend exterior with 4-way stretch for great fit and wearability.
- Particularly noteworthy is the unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the sock. This creates a high level of comfort for the wearer, even while performing strenuous and aerobic activities, while also preventing rain, mud, and sand from getting inside the sock.
- Protects from water, wind, mud, cold & blisters. Designed with a seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep, you won’t notice the seams but will definitely notice the extra comfort and fit.
- Wears and feels like a normal stretchy sock
- Exclusively handmade in the UK to our unrelenting standards and attention to detail, every single sock is hand-tested for waterproofness.
- Medium - UK7-9
- Large - UK10-12