Scott's "React" technology dramatically increases the recovery speed by removing vibrations and creates fast action, high speed, rods with loads of feel.
Features like titanium framed SiC stripping guides, custom reel seats with burled box elder spacers, the very top grade Portuguese cork, and the new patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand round out the most fully loaded rods to ever grace a rod rack.
- ReAct Technology - Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design
- FiberFuse-Enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
9ft 0in #4 4pce : This is the rod for dry fly and light nymph fishing when long leaders and fine tippets are matched with long casts and complex mends. When your technical dry fly fishing needs wind beating line speed and loop shapes, take the Radian 904/4.
9ft 0in #5 4pce : Truly an all-purpose fast-action 5 weight. The Radian 905/4 can turn over big flies or 16 foot dry fly leaders over a wide range of fishing distances. A powerful butt section paired with a sensitive tip make this rod incredibly versatile and almost effortless to fish.
9ft 0in #6 4pce : The Radian 906/4 excels at delivering large and wind-resistant flies at longer distances, while offering a tip sensitive enough to protect tippet. When you need power to handle big trout, big flies and big winds, reach for this rod.
9ft 6in #7 4pce : Designed to handle both streamer and nymph fishing with large flies, the 957/4 offers great line control at distance balanced with a strong butt section to turn hard-fighting fish.
10ft 0in #4 4pce : The rod for nymphing specialists. If you fish high stick nymph techniques like Czech or French styles, this is the tool. Light enough to hold out all day with a sensitive tip for quick positive hook sets.
10ft 0in #7 4pce : A top choice for salmon and steelhead fishing with floating and intermediate lines. Very smooth with single hand spey casts and long roll casts, this rod also helps manage line and fly speed for perfect swings.
Buying Guides & Advice
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Action Handle Type Length Price 9ft 0in #5 4pce 4 #5 82g/2.9oz Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 749.00 9ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 85g/3.0oz Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 749.00 9ft 6in #7 4pce 4 #7 105g/3.7oz Fast Full Wells 9ft 6in 749.00 10ft 0in #7 4pce 4 #7 108g/3.8oz Fast Full Wells 10ft 0in 749.00 9ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 77g/2.7oz Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 749.00 10ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 99g/3.5oz Fast Half Wells 10ft 0in 749.00