The SPECTRUM MAX also features a super rigid frame-to-spool connection, a widened palming rim, a large/vented arbor and a one revolution drag knob with 40 indented drag settings for and repeatable drag settings.
- Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag
- One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and indented settings
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave, ported large arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Ergonomic handle
- Quick-change spool mechanism
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and ballistic nylon reel case
- Colour : Squid Ink
Danny R North : Sales Manager, Sportfish Winforton says "The Sage Spectrum Max is my reel of choice for all of my salmon and trout fishing because it looks great, is lightweight and has a very smooth powerful drag."
Buying Guides & Advice
Weight g/oz/lbs Capacity Model Line Rating Diameter mm / in Price 159g/5.6oz WF7/200yds/20lb 6/7 #6/7 97mm/3.8in 439.00 213g/7.5oz WF8/200yds/20lb 7/8 #7/8 104mm/4.1in 459.00 241g/8.5oz WF10/200yds/30lb 9/10 #9/10 109mm/4.3in 459.00 264g/9.3oz WF12/300yds/30lb 11/12 #11/12 117mm/4.6in 459.00 156g/5.5oz WF5/200yds/20lb 5/6 #5/6 94mm/3.7in 419.00