The fully machined Sage SPECTRUM is a true large arbor performance fly reel. The Sage SPECTRUM is extremely durable and packed with features you’d expect on higher priced reels such as; a concave spool surface for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness, Sage’s proven Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag.
Sage Spectrum Fly Reel
Modelled after the popular 4200 series, the fully machined SPECTRUM is a true large arbour performance fly reel. With concave spool surface, for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness, the SPECTRUM is lightweight, extremely durable, and packed with features you’d expect to find only on higher priced reels.
- Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag
- One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and indented settings
- Concave, ported large arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Aluminium ergonomic handle
- Quick-change spool mechanism
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and ballistic nylon reel case
- Colour : Platinum
Buying Guides & Advice
|Colour||Weight g/oz/lbs||Capacity||Line Rating||Diameter mm / in||Model||Price|