Designed from scratch by Sage's world-class R&D team and tested on the water around the globe. Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel.
Sage PULSE Double Handed Fly Rod
Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted right here on Bainbridge Island, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed componentry and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse - from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
- Graphite IIIe Technology
- Fast action
- Lichen blank colour
- Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji® ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat.
- Cork fore grip and rear grip
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
Buying Guides & Advice
|Size/Variant||No. Pieces||Line Rating||Weight g/oz/lbs||Action||Handle Type||Length||Price|
|13ft 6in #8 4pce||4||#8||238g/8.4oz||Fast||Double Handed||13ft 6in||699.00|