- Compact octagonal design that will accommodate almost all fly lines
- Smooth, non abrasive line aperture in lid
- Line guide in centre of spool for easy wind up and easy release on the way out (no clips, no slots).
- Spool can be clipped to the outside of the Switchbox for use externally: the second half of the shell acts as a stand for winding / unwinding. This in turn can be attached to further stacked Switchboxes for support. Or you can just hold it down with your toes…
- Clip lock system enables boxes to be stacked together for travel or storage
- Two colour choices help you easily identify groups of lines.
Buying Guides & Advice
A Guide to Choosing the Right Fly Fishing Line »