Mepps Aglia Spinner
Our Price Promise
Sportfish is driven to provide you with the best value when you shop with us online or in our stores. If you see an identical product, including colour and size variations, advertised for less with another retailer in a current promotion and we have it in stock, we will match the price or refund you the difference. Read more here
Price from Price from £3.25
The Mepps Aglia spinner is the original French spinner. It is the World's #1 Lure. More trophy fish have been caught on the Mepps Aglia than any other lure. The Mepps Aglia is extremely popular with fishermen world-wide because it will catch just about any freshwater fish and many species of saltwater fish.
Colours Available : Copper, Gold or Silver
Sizes Available : 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Lure size is important. The rule of thumb is use smaller lures to catch smaller fish and larger lures to catch larger fish. Keep in mind plain spinners present a smaller profile than dressed spinners, so they will appear smaller to the fish. This makes them perfect for panfish and small stream trout.
- Fishing with dressed spinners can produce larger fish, but, when stream trout fishing, you will probably catch more fish using plain spinners.
- Mepps single hook Aglias can be used virtually anywhere single hook lures are required. They are perfect for Alaska.
- Mepps Size 0 - are perfect for panfish (bluegills or sunfish) and small stream trout. They are very light, however, and require a nimble rod, equipped with a light action reel spooled with light line; nothing heavier than six-pound-test. Two-pound-test to four-pound-test is better.
- Mepps Size 1 & 2- are perfect for larger stream trout and large bluegills, sunfish and crappies. Size #2 Aglias are also excellent for smallmouth bass and walleye. These sizes are ideal for teaching youngsters the basics of spinner fishing, as they are heavy enough to cast well with light tackle, yet they are small enough to catch a wide variety of fish.
- Mepps Size 3 - are preferred by largemouth bas fisherman.
- Mepps Size 4 - are ideal for large rainbow trout and steelhead, as well as coho (silver) and chinook (king) salmon.
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Weight g/oz/lbs ||Price|
|Size 1 ||Copper ||3.5g ||3.25|
|Size 1 ||Gold ||3.5g ||3.25|
|Size 1 ||Silver ||3.5g ||3.25|
|Size 2 ||Copper ||4.5g ||3.25|
|Size 2 ||Gold ||4.5g ||3.25|
|Size 2 ||Silver ||4.5g ||3.25|
|Size 3 ||Copper ||6.5g ||3.25|
|Size 3 ||Gold ||6.5g ||3.25|
|Size 3 ||Silver ||6.5g ||3.25|
|Size 4 ||Gold ||9g ||4.49|
|Size 4 ||Silver ||9g ||4.49|
|Size 4 ||Copper ||9g ||4.49|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.