- Uses Graphene, a Nobel Prize winning material
- Constructed with FX1 technology
- Custom made aluminium reel seat
- Titanium snake eyes & stripper guides
- High quality Flor grade Portuguese cork handle.
- Beautiful aluminium rod tube
- 9ft 0in #5 4pce : Suitable for Trout and Grayling fishing in mind. It is now a lighter rod than the original G2, has a smooth mid action for relaxed accurate casts at close range, easy to roll cast yet still capable of throwing a long line and a very tight loop when required. It has a uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate casting.
- 9ft 0in #6 4pce : A superb all round Trout fishing rod. It is capable of casting most sizes of Trout fly with superb accuracy at just about any range you will ever need to fish at. Great for throwing large air resistant dry flies, nymph rigs with indicators, on large exposed waters and tackling larger than average trout. It has a uniquely designed taper and action, designed for accurate casting.
- 10ft 0in #6 4pce : This rod will cover many types of fishing from large streams to lochs. It's action is middle to tip with a fast recovery.
- 10ft 0in #7 4pce : This rod will cover many types of fly fishing, including salmon fishing on small rivers, where a bigger rod is simply not needed. This will be a go to rod for those involved in competition trout angling as it has been designed to handle all line densities.
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Action Handle Type Length Price 9ft 0in #5 4pce 4 #5 86g/2.9oz Middle - Tip Half Wells 9ft 0in 649.00 9ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 92g/3.1oz Middle - Tip Half Wells 9ft 0in 649.00 10ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 121g/4.1oz Middle - Tip Full Wells 10ft 0in 699.00 10ft 0in #7 4pce 4 #7 121g/4.1oz Middle - Tip Full Wells + EH 10ft 0in 699.00