These rechargeable, hot-gel hand warming pads will keep your hands warm when the temperature plunges. Convenient enough to take with you wherever you go. Simply bend the disc inside to produce a chemical reaction that will heat up to 55 degrees Celsius (130-degrees Fahrenheit) in just 15 seconds and provide up to 45 minutes of warmth. NO batteries or other heat source needed.
With proper care, these Reusable Hand Warmer can be recharged over 100 times by simply boiling in water for 10 minutes. Perfect for chilly evenings, outdoors camping, winter walks, fishing, skiing, playing golf, at sporting events or in emergency situations. Small and convenient enough to take with you wherever you go. Ideal pocket size to warm your hands, hat, helmet, or even relieve aches and pains.
The pads can be reused by placing it in boiling water for 10-15 minutes, which redissolves the sodium acetate in the contained water and recreates a supersaturated solution. Once the pad has returned to room temperature it can be triggered again. Triggering the pad before it has reached room temperature results in the pad reaching a lower peak temperature, as compared to waiting until it had completely cooled.
- Each pad will provide up to 45 minutes of warmth
- Heats up to 55 degrees C (130-degrees Fahrenheit in just 15 seconds
- Sodium acetate and water are activated by bending a metal disk inside the pouch
- Recharge by placing in boiling water for 15 minutes, and then allow cooling
- With proper care, these hand warmers can be recharged over 100 times
- Environmentally friendly