Only a limited edition of 100 of each of these reels will be handmade in Alnwick, England. Each reel will be individually numbered and will be supplied in a leather presentation box with a unique Hardy turn screw tool.
- Individually engraved and serial numbered 1-100 pre anodizing
- Dual polished rotating line guards
- The all time classic fly reel for the discerning traditional fly angler
- Engineered and hand crafted from bar stock aluminium with a naval brass 1 piece spindle and stainless steel ball bearings
- Standard arbor design and large line capacity
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional 'Hardy sound'
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; polished gunmetal grey finish
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in limited edition leather presentation box with a unique Hardy turn screw tool
Buying Guides & Advice
A Guide to Choosing a Fly Fishing Reel »