Re-launched in 2013 for the Bouglé Reel’s 110th birthday, this is one of the best yet - with its rolling pillar; reversible click check; naval brass bush and spindle; and its hand polished, deep anodised ‘pearl silver' finish.
Hardy Bougle Fly Reel
This Bouglé reel is sure to become one of the classics. Handmade in Alnwick, England by Hardy Bros. This Bouglé reel comes presented in a beautiful, UK made, soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch.
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bougle Mk VII, VI, V & IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
Buying Guides & Advice
|Colour||Size/Variant||Weight g/oz/lbs||Capacity||Line Rating||Diameter mm / in||Price|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.