A striking translucent deep green coloured blank, matched with tone in tone wrappings and silver trim enhance the truly classic look of these rods. The GL designed reel seat with our own custom coloured green/gray toned wooden insert and chrome finished fittings together with our Fario shaped half wells 4A grip, wrap up a design that is true eye-candy. But that’s where “classic” ends and “modern” takes over.
These rods are built on the latest high grade, multi-modulus materials and are fitted with lightweight, thin gauge hard chrome snake guides and ATC double leg stripper guides with hard and durable insert rings. Each rod is delivered in a cotton cloth rod bag and comes in a tasteful and nicely structured, dark green rod tube with heavy denier cover fabric.
- 8ft 0in #4 4pce - Another sweet rod for the more delicate fishing found in smaller rivers. Fits the bill nearly every place where room to cast is limited. You will be pleasantly surprised by the deep and strong action that generates good stability and tracking for the most accurate of casts.
- 8ft 6in #5 4pce - Easy to use, very accurate and efficient in a wide variety of waters, still as well as running. Makes many other 5-weights feel like a 7 weight
- 9ft 0in #4 4pce - A rod that will be equally at home in lakes, as well as medium size creeks and rivers. A very good first choice for many trout and grayling fishing applications. Compared to it's predecessor this rod has a bit stronger mid- and butt section that makes presentations on mid to longer distance easier. Yet, still very delicate and predictable.
- 9ft 0in #5 4pce - The 9ft #5 is probably the number #1 trout rod size and this one lives up to the expectations as being a superb all rounder. The Fario Classic version of this rod has a bit stronger butt section and a little softer tip than the previous model. Overall it’s more capable of longer cast and still features a nice smooth progressive action.
- 9ft 0in #6 4pce - An excellent choice for trophy trout fishing in both lakes and rivers with nymphs, streamers and dries. Many uses the 6wt for mountain fishing and other windy areas, this rod will not let you down there either.
- 10ft 0in #4 4pce - Custom made to suit Czech nymph-fishing techniques. The choice of competition anglers in middle Europe. Superior control and the perfect action for short line nymphing with long thin leaders. Perfect for fishing tungsten weighted flies.
Buying Guides & Advice
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Action Handle Type Length Price 8ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 74g/2.6oz Medium Fast Half Wells 8ft 0in 367.00 8ft 6in #5 4pce 4 #5 74g/2.6oz Medium Fast Half Wells 8ft 6in 367.00 9ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 82g/2.9oz Medium Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 377.00 9ft 0in #5 4pce 4 #5 85g/3.0oz Medium Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 377.00 9ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 91g/3.2oz Medium Fast Half Wells 9ft 0in 377.00 10ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 82g/2.9oz Medium Fast Half Wells 10ft 0in 377.00