A striking translucent deep green coloured blank, matched with tone in tone wrappings and silver trim enhance the truly classic look of these rods. The GL designed reel seat with our own custom coloured green/gray toned wooden insert and chrome finished fittings together with our Fario shaped half wells 4A grip, wrap up a design that is true eye-candy. But that’s where “classic” ends and “modern” takes over.
These rods are built on the latest high grade, multi-modulus materials and are fitted with lightweight, thin gauge hard chrome snake guides and ATC double leg stripper guides with hard and durable insert rings. Each rod is delivered in a cotton cloth rod bag and comes in a tasteful and nicely structured, dark green rod tube with heavy denier cover fabric.
- 8ft 6in #3 4pce - A true and allround 3wt rod with an action tuned to fish the most demanding waters with thin tippets and small flies. Compared to the previous model this has a lighter tip feel and slightly stiffer butt section which gives you more sensitivity and the same good casting properties for both over - and underhand casting. A favourite use is smaller rivers and lakes with spooky fish.
- 8ft 0in #4 4pce - Another sweet rod for the more delicate fishing found in smaller rivers. Fits the bill nearly every place where room to cast is limited. You will be pleasantly surprised by the deep and strong action that generates good stability and tracking for the most accurate of casts.
- 10ft 0in #4 4pce - Custom made to suit Czech nymph-fishing techniques. The choice of competition anglers in middle Europe. Superior control and the perfect action for short line nymphing with long thin leaders. Perfect for fishing tungsten weighted flies.
- 9ft 0in #5 4pce - The 9ft #5 is probably the number #1 trout rod size and this one lives up to the expectations as being a superb all rounder. The Fario Classic version of this rod has a bit stronger butt section and a little softer tip than the previous model. Overall it’s more capable of longer cast and still features a nice smooth progressive action.
- 10ft 0in #3 4pce - this rod is made for fishing nymphs and dry flies in rivers. The sensitive tip protects the fine tippets often used in this kind of fishing and the action is nice and deep when casting. This model is even more specialized towards Czech style nymph fishing than the 4wt and has a deeper action.
- 9ft 0in #4 4pce - A rod that will be equally at home in lakes, as well as medium size creeks and rivers. A very good first choice for many trout and grayling fishing applications. Compared to it's predecessor this rod has a bit stronger mid- and butt section that makes presentations on mid to longer distance easier. Yet, still very delicate and predictable.
- 8ft 6in #5 4pce - Easy to use, very accurate and efficient in a wide variety of waters, still as well as running. Makes many other 5-weights feel like a 7 weight!
- 9ft 0in #6 4pce - An excellent choice for trophy trout fishing in both lakes and rivers with nymphs, streamers and dries. Many uses the 6wt for mountain fishing and other windy areas, this rod will not let you down there either.
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Action Handle Type Price 8ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 73g/2.57oz Medium Fast Half Wells 367.00 8ft 6in #5 4pce 4 #5 75g/2.64oz Medium Fast Half Wells 367.00 9ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 82g/2.89oz Medium Fast Half Wells 377.00 9ft 0in #5 4pce 4 #5 84g/2.96oz Medium Fast Half Wells 377.00 9ft 0in #6 4pce 4 #6 90g/3.17oz Medium Fast Half Wells 377.00 10ft 0in #4 4pce 4 #4 82g/2.89oz Medium Fast Half Wells 377.00