The complete kit to get you started out saltwater fishing, this outfit matches a Farlows Saltwater Series rod, an Orvis Hydros SL Reel, a RIO Tropical Outbound line with backing.
Life is tough for a saltwater fly rod - it has to fight the corrosive effects of salt, cast in impossibly windy conditions and deal with the toughest game fish on the planet.
The Farlows Saltwater Series has been designed to meet all these challenges and more besides. Extensive testing and tweaking has resulted in a suberb fly rod - undoubtedly the best value saltwater rod on the market and the 'go to ' fly rod for bones, permit, jacks and tarpon. A great choice for pike, zander or bass too !
- Responsive, fast action hi-modulus carbon blank
- Saltwater specific fittings (rinse with freshwater after use)
- Attractive Oceanic blue powder coat finish
- Premium grade cork handle with composite reinforcement
- Supplied with a triangular section Cordura hard case and sock
- Travel friendly 4pce construction
Buying Guides & Advice
A Guide to Choosing a Single-Handed Fly Fishing Rod »
A Guide to Choosing a Fly Line for a Single-Handed Fly Rod »
A Guide to Choosing the Right Fly Fishing Line »
A Guide to Choosing a Fly Fishing Reel »
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Action Handle Type Length Price 9ft 0in #8 4pce 4 #8 Fast Full Wells 9ft 0in 499.00 9ft 0in #9 4pce 4 #9 Fast Full Wells 9ft 0in 509.00 9ft 0in #10 4pce 4 #10 Fast Full Wells 9ft 0in 539.00 9ft 0in #12 4pce 4 #12 Fast Full Wells 9ft 0in 559.00