The complete kit to get you started out saltwater fishing, this outfit matches a Farlows Saltwater Series rod, an Orvis Hydros SL Reel, a RIO Tropical Outbound line with backing.
Life is tough for a saltwater fly rod - it has to fight the corrosive effects of salt, cast in impossibly windy conditions and deal with the toughest game fish on the planet.
The Farlows Saltwater Series has been designed to meet all these challenges and more besides. Extensive testing and tweaking has resulted in a suberb fly rod - undoubtedly the best value saltwater rod on the market and the 'go to ' fly rod for bones, permit, jacks and tarpon. A great choice for pike, zander or bass too !
- Responsive, fast action hi-modulus carbon blank
- Saltwater specific fittings (rinse with freshwater after use)
- Attractive Oceanic blue powder coat finish
- Premium grade cork handle with composite reinforcement
- Supplied with a triangular section Cordura hard case and sock
- Travel friendly 4pce construction
Buying Guides & Advice
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Length Price