The ultimate in performance glasses. A unique mix of technology and handcrafted quality, backed up by a lifetime warranty, makes Costa the best value available in the sunglasses industry today. Costa frames are built with premium materials that hold up under the most extreme conditions. The result is a frame that fits perfectly and is ready for all the wind, sand, water and sun you'll ever encounter.
Lens Technology: All Costa lenses are 100 % polarised and provide 100% UV A/B/C protection.
580 Glass Lens : Glass Provides the best clarity in material. Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) and scratch-proof. 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
580 Polycarbonate Lens : 100% polarisation. 100% UV protection. Unmatched clarity, contrast and definition. This is what you'll see through every pair of Costa 580 lenses.
Lens Colour :
- Green Mirror : Enhanced visual acuity. Perfect for fishing inshore, flats, rivers and streams.
- Copper : Cuts glare and enhances contrast and colour, providing eye comfort in any conditions. Perfect for inshore and offshore fishing, driving and everyday use.
- Comfortable XLarge fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life.
- Every pair of Costa's include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
Frame Specifications :
- Frame Fit : XLarge Fit
- Frame Width : 132.5mm
- Bridge Width : 16.3mm
- Lens Width : 59mm
- Lens Height : 45.5mm
- Temple Arm Length : 122.8mm
Buying Guides & Advice
Lens Colour Frame Colour Lenses Price Green Mirror Shiny Black 580 Glass 269.00 Copper Retro Tortoise 580 Polycarbonate 189.00