Aigle Parcours 2 Wellington Boots
Price from Price from £149.99
A high quality and durable pair of wellingtons that are equally at home either on a parkside walk or in the field on a winter shoot! With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
Colour Available: Bronze
Sizes Available: UK4 - UK13
The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step. The fitted ankles hold your feet firmly. The insole is made from absorbent foam over Softex® lined rubber. The polyester interior of the boot dries quickly.
- Upper: Goma Plus natural rubber (fitted ankle)
- Lining: Polyester knit Sanitized treatment, rot-proof, washable and fast drying
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability. Made out of up to 4 layers of natural rubber to give you the comfort, support and protection you need, where it is needed.
- Two horizontal rubber lines for a better handgrip when inserting the foot.
- Triple density anti-fatigue sole
- Damping cushion insole
- These boots are handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by Aigle's master rubber craftsmen.
After each use, clean your natural rubber boots with a sponge saturated in soapy water. Dry boots with a lint-free cloth. To protect your boots and rejuvenate the rubber, apply Swipol spray regularly.
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Price|
|UK4/EU37 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK5/EU38 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK6/EU39 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK6.5/EU40 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK7/EU41 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK8/EU42 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK9/EU43 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK10/EU44 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK10.5/EU45 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK11/EU46 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK12/EU47 ||Bronze ||149.99|
|UK13/EU48 ||Bronze ||149.99|
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Sportfish from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in
a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of
receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.