Developed by Abel Reels these innovative anglers' nippers, remarkably guaranteed to last and cut forever.
Innovative anglers' nippers, remarkably guaranteed to last and cut forever, have been developed by Abel Reels. The new precision machined aircraft grade aluminum leader nipper has replaceable jaws " similar to Abel's award-winning pliers " made from a superior grade stainless steel.
The Abel Nippers are designed to be attached to a retractable spring-loaded device, clipped to a fishing vest or worn with an angler's necklace.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: .710"
ANY ORDER OVER £50 DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESS FREE*
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or refund your unused purchase if you return it to us in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging within 28 days of receipt. Your receipt or proof of purchase will be required.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.