The Crossfire's fresh new design provides an alternative to pram hood bivvies. Ideal for overnighters and quick sessions, the Crossfire bivvy promises to be a hit for the mobile angler moving from swim to swim.
Clever cross-tensioned Aerograde aluminium flexi-poles with no metal junction blocks makes for an ultrastable, lightweight bivvy that packs down to a manageable size for easy transportation. Aquatexx® Fabric skin provides total protection from the elements.
- Aquatexx®zip off panel on separate zip
- Mozzy zip off front panel
- 'T' pegs
- Zipped carry bag
- 2 x 48in Stormpoles
- Material: Aquatexx
- Weight: 4.5kg (All bivvy weights are shown less groundsheet and pegs totalling 3kg)
- Dimensions : 3.3 m x 2.3 m
- Transport Size : 175cm x 20cm x 20cm
- Door Height : 110cm
- Bivvy Height : 140cms
To read about the history of Trakker click here